* reboot instead of poweroff in 20040715: also in 2.6.9-rc4
@ 2004-10-11 18:12 Andrea Borgia
From: Andrea Borgia @ 2004-10-11 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hello.

Following up an earlier report on acpi 20040715, I can confirm that
2.6.9-rc4 still causes a reboot instead of a shutdown on my Acer 1357LMi
laptop at the end of the poweroff sequence (as invoked from the power
button).

As stated earlier, 2.6.8.1 still works as expected, i.e. shuts down
properly. If anyone needs more info to debug this one, just write me and
I'll be glad to help.

BR,
Andrea.

--
Homepage: http://andrea.borgia.bo.it     /    Amateur radio: IZ4FHT
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

* Re: reboot instead of poweroff in 20040715: also in 2.6.9-rc4
@ 2004-10-18 11:14 Thomas Meyer
From: Thomas Meyer @ 2004-10-18 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hi.

Same Problem on an Acer 1350 Laptop. I also noticed: When running in battery mode and then plugging in power adaptor-> acpi doesn't recognize the new state in /proc/acpi/.../battery/state.

with kind regards
Thomas

* Re: reboot instead of poweroff in 20040715: also in 2.6.9-rc4
@ 2004-10-18  6:31 mizu
From: mizu @ 2004-10-18  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f