* lilo boot problems with SATA and mandrake 10.1
@ 2004-12-16  9:40 Vladimir E. Rodriguez
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Vladimir E. Rodriguez @ 2004-12-16  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-newbie

Hello!

Please, someone could help me with the following problem:

I have  a system with the following specifications:
    Intel 865G Chipset
    SATA Maxtor 120GB
    P4 2.8 Ghz

When I trying to install Mandrake 10.1 on it, it intalls it normally,
but when I boot I have only "L" letter instead Lilo Boot Menu, I tried
GRUB Bootloader, and get "G" letter instead GRUB Boot Menu

Also I have windows XP on this system to dual boot.
After I have installed Fedora Core 3, It works normally, but with
mandrake 10.1 official I have problems to boot.

Please anybody have experience with this thing?

Thanks

Vladimir

-

* lilo boot problems with SATA and Mandrake 10.1
@ 2004-12-16  9:41 Vladimir E. Rodriguez