* [NFS] support of IPv6 by NFSv4
@ 2004-12-17 16:12 Gilles Quillard
From: Gilles Quillard @ 2004-12-17 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nfs, nfsv4, Chuck Lever, Matt Benjamin

I have made a new version of patches/packages to add the support of IPv6
by NFSv4.

It is available at
    http://nfsv4.bullopensource.org/patches/nfsv4_ipv6-1

This version includes
  - kernel patches over linux 2.6.9,
  - a new TI-RPC (Transport Independent RPC) library and a rpcbind
portmapper,
  - user patches over nfs-utils-1.0.6 and util-linux-2.12 packages.

This version is still under development.

I will be away until the 3rd of January, so have a merry Christmas and
I'll answer to your questions as soon as I'm coming back.

Gilles

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-12-17 16:12 UTC | newest]