* is per patch checkpatch reports working?
@ 2018-10-19  7:42 Ferruh Yigit
From: Ferruh Yigit @ 2018-10-19  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon, Qian Xu; +Cc: dpdk-dev, dpdk-test-report

I am not getting them for a while but not sure if it is only me.

Thanks,
ferruh

* Re: is per patch checkpatch reports working?
@ 2018-10-19  9:27 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-10-19  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ferruh Yigit; +Cc: Qian Xu, dpdk-dev, dpdk-test-report

19/10/2018 09:42, Ferruh Yigit:
> I am not getting them for a while but not sure if it is only me.

Thanks, I did not notice it stopped working.

I have just restarted it.

For info, I had to install gawk because mawk was failing with
the new check in checkpatches.sh.

* Re: is per patch checkpatch reports working?
@ 2018-10-19 10:38   ` Liang, Ma
From: Liang, Ma @ 2018-10-19 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: Ferruh Yigit, Qian Xu, dpdk-dev, dpdk-test-report

Hi Thomas,
   I still see the issue with the awk script inside check-symbol-changes.sh.
   that script still put '+' as the Section name.
   any suggestion ?
   I use fedora 24 and gawk
Regards
Liang

@ 2018-10-19 10:43     ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-10-19 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liang, Ma; +Cc: Ferruh Yigit, Qian Xu, dpdk-dev, dpdk-test-report

You should open a dedicated thread on the mailing with Cc the author of this script.

19/10/2018 12:38, Liang, Ma:

@ 2018-10-19 10:45       ` Liang, Ma
From: Liang, Ma @ 2018-10-19 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: Ferruh Yigit, Qian Xu, dpdk-dev, dpdk-test-report

I did send out a patch to the author for a while. but no response.
FYI  http://patches.dpdk.org/patch/46101/

Liang