* [U-Boot] Reset problem in IROM mode
@ 2009-07-09 10:06 kishore choudhari
From: kishore choudhari @ 2009-07-09 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi all,

I am using samsung 2416 and 2451 boards. in 2416 board in IROM mode If I do
watchdog reset  (by using command RESET or directly writing in watchdog
registers)the board will reset and comes to boot prompt .but in my 2451
samsung board the if I do watchdog reset (by using command RESET or directly
writing in watchdog registers). board will hang it will not restart.
but power on reset will work fine in both modes.

can anybody give any idea how the bootloader will work in IROM mode and how
the stepping stone code and reset vector jump instruction will work in this
mode .

Regards,
Kishore.

* [U-Boot] Reset problem in IROM mode
@ 2009-07-09 10:12 ` kishore choudhari
From: kishore choudhari @ 2009-07-09 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi all,
adding to my qustion , Iam using U-boot and 1.1.6 version for ARM9 board.