* Re: is dos emulator compatible with Sun Sparc Solaris
       [not found] <20050624163357.94490.qmail@web51110.mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2005-06-24 17:15 ` Stas Sergeev
From: Stas Sergeev @ 2005-06-24 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Justin; +Cc: linux-msdos

<>Hello.

Justin wrote:
> I have tried to install  "SDL-1.2.8" and "dosbox-0.63"
> in Sun Sparc Solaris 8 system, but meet the following errors:<>
> Could you give me some suggestions?
This is an off-topic here. Please use
the mail-lists of dosbox.

* Re: is dos emulator compatible with Sun Sparc Solaris
@ 2005-06-25  3:03 ` Justin Zygmont
From: Justin Zygmont @ 2005-06-25  3:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stas Sergeev; +Cc: linux-msdos, Justin

oh ya, you can run it that way, I use dosbox too.  From the project docs,
it explains that it uses bochs with dosemu to run your games, it's a lot
slower than just having dosemu though.  I was able to make use of it for a
game that used to only run on a 386 processor, it wouldn't work any other
way.  Now I have my favourite game back, and I don't have to keep that old
386 under the bed anymore:)

@ 2005-06-24 15:40 Stas Sergeev
From: Stas Sergeev @ 2005-06-24 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos; +Cc: Justin

Hello.

@ 2005-06-24  3:01 ` Justin Zygmont
From: Justin Zygmont @ 2005-06-24  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Justin; +Cc: linux-msdos

To my knowledge dosemu doesn't currently have a port to solaris,
although it should cetainly be possible.  Try running the binary, and see
what it says.

@ 2005-06-24  2:21 Justin
From: Justin @ 2005-06-24  2:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos