* [U-Boot] Cute Kid of the Year - enter to win $25,000
@ 2009-11-14 18:24 TheCuteKid at iammyownboss.co.uk
From: TheCuteKid at iammyownboss.co.uk @ 2009-11-14 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Welcome to The CuteKid, the internet?s largest online child photo
contest! Judged by professional talent and casting agents.

 Do you have a Cute Kid?

If so, we invite you to join our growing community of loving parents
just like you by submitting a photo of YOUR cute kid for a chance to
win a $25,000 College Tuition Fund!

Submit your photo today! <http://promo.iammyownboss.co.uk>

Enter today and receive instant rewards like a 1 year subscription to
Parenting Magazine and a 8X10 Canvas portrait of your photo.

If you have a cute kid that is just waiting to be discovered, don?t
delay.

Membership is free and easy ? Sign Up Today!
<http://promo.iammyownboss.co.uk>

For more information about the 2008 CuteKid? of the Year Contest,
please visit our How it Works page. If you seek more information
including our address, Click here. <http://promo.iammyownboss.co.uk>

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
Forward a Message to Someone
http://www.solduk.com/design/mailer/?p=forward&uid=af86ba5c2aaa2d9e36cb3507d85fa01d&mid=4