* rt breaks b43
@ 2010-12-03 22:23 steve conrad
From: steve conrad @ 2010-12-03 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users

Can't get my b43 wireless card working with 2.6.33.7-rt29 kernel.

Driver loads and appears with iwconfig. I can adjust txpower, but I can't make the card come up. 'iwlist wlan0 scanning' just produces a 'network is down error message'.

I've tried using the kernel on OpenSuse-11.3 and Ubuntu 10.10 with the same results.

Looks like the patch only really affects the net/wireless/*80211* part of the source rather than the b43 driver itself.

Anyone else experiencing similar difficulties?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-12-03 22:24 UTC | newest]