* What about dadwifi and openhal?
@ 2007-02-19 20:53 Michael Buesch
From: Michael Buesch @ 2007-02-19 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

There were biiig discussions about dadwifi and openhal
a few weeks ago. About merging them and about inclusion
in wireless-dev.

Is something actually happening?
Is openhal being ported to dadwifi?
Who is working on it?
Can I help?

--
Greetings Michael.

* Re: What about dadwifi and openhal?
@ 2007-02-19 20:56 ` Luis R. Rodriguez
From: Luis R. Rodriguez @ 2007-02-19 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Buesch; +Cc: linux-wireless

On 2/19/07, Michael Buesch <mb@bu3sch.de> wrote:
> There were biiig discussions about dadwifi and openhal
> a few weeks ago. About merging them and about inclusion
> in wireless-dev.
>
> Is something actually happening?
> Is openhal being ported to dadwifi?
> Who is working on it?
> Can I help?

Yes gives us a couple days to lay out a detailed plan though.

  Luis

* Re: What about dadwifi and openhal?
@ 2007-02-19 23:31 ` Nick Kossifidis
From: Nick Kossifidis @ 2007-02-19 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Buesch; +Cc: linux-wireless

Yup try dadwifi-openhal branch from here...

http://svn.madwifi.org/branches/dadwifi-openhal

It still needs some work but it has the same functionality as plain
dadwifi (with the binary HAL) at least for me, i'm cleaning up openhal
so there is no HAL (all-in-one solution cause chipsets are much
similar after all) and Pavel works on the driver part (makes most of
the work actually :P).

we 're currently working some things out and we'll be up and running soon ;-)

We need some time to organize etc (site/repository etc) so as Luis
said just give us a couple of days.

2007/2/19, Michael Buesch <mb@bu3sch.de>:
> There were biiig discussions about dadwifi and openhal
> a few weeks ago. About merging them and about inclusion
> in wireless-dev.
>
> Is something actually happening?
> Is openhal being ported to dadwifi?
> Who is working on it?
> Can I help?
>
> --
> Greetings Michael.
> -

As you read this post global entropy rises. Have Fun ;-)
Nick