* [U-Boot] CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM KIA
@ 2011-08-22 16:46 Christy G. Carnes
From: Christy G. Carnes @ 2011-08-22 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Your lucky email address on Prize claim Approval #: KIASOULXX72/2010 has
won you cash prize of ?550,000.00 British Pounds Sterling and a KIA's
brand new 2011 Soul Car.Contact: Mrs. Nicole Baker
Via Email: kiasouldept at yahoo.com.hk
Call Tel No.: +447024072945

* [U-Boot] CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM KIA.
@ 2011-08-09 22:37 Monica Veldhuizen
From: Monica Veldhuizen @ 2011-08-09 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Attention: Lucky Winner,
confirmation Approval #: KIASOULXX72/2011.
We are happy to announce that you are one of our Lucky Ten (10) Star Prize Winner in this year edition
of the KIA MOTORS END OF YEAR 2011 LOTTERY PROMOTION. This makes you a proud owner a KIA's brand new 2011 Soul Car
and a cash sum of ?550,000.00 Great British Pounds Sterling.
Contact: Mr. ZACHARY ASHTON
Email: kiaawarddeptoffice at yahoo.com.hk
Call Tel No.: +4407035966196
Provide Her with your Full Name:(  )Tel:(  )Sex:(  )Age(  ) Marital Status:(  )Occupation:(  )Country:(  )City:(  ) Alternative E-mail:( ) and Approval # (KIASOULXX72/2011).
**Note: Forward All replies, Concerning your claims should be sent to kiaawarddeptoffice at yahoo.com.hk

DaVita Inc.

* [U-Boot] CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM KIA
@ 2011-08-05  0:24 Barnes, Annie
From: Barnes, Annie @ 2011-08-05  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Email: kiaawarddeptoffice at yahoo.com.hk<mailto:kiaawarddeptoffice@yahoo.com.hk>
Call Tel No.: (+44)07035966196
Provide Her with your Full Name:(  )Tel:(  )Sex:(  )Age(  ) Marital Status:(  )Occupation:(  )Country:(  )City:(  ) Alternative E-mail:( ) and Approval # (KIASOULXX72/2011).
**Note: Forward All replies, Concerning your claims should be sent to kiaawarddeptoffice at yahoo.com.hk<mailto:kiaawarddeptoffice@yahoo.com.hk>
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.