* [Bluez-devel] Advanced Audio Distribution Profile for Bluez
@ 2006-04-27 12:16 javier labella
From: javier labella @ 2006-04-27 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez develop

Hi all,

 My name is Javier Labella, a Telecommunications student from the
 University of Malaga (Spain).
 First of all, congratulations to the development team, for
 that great job. It has been very useful for me and now I want to
 contribute with the following:

 I am preparing my final project based on the bluez stack. It have to implement
 the A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). So, I would like to contribute to the
 bluez stack with an implementation of the profile, following the requeriments of the official
 profile and according to the actual structure of the stack.

 But before I start with my work, and if my desinterested work is well
 received, I need to know if there is an standard way to work in a
 profile in your team. I have read the "coding style", but I would like to know if there are any more rules that I should know

 For any questions, please contact me.

 Thanks.

 Javier Labella Cruz.
 javi_labella@yahoo.es

---------------------------------

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

* Re: [Bluez-devel] Advanced Audio Distribution Profile for Bluez
@ 2006-04-27 13:28 ` Brad Midgley
From: Brad Midgley @ 2006-04-27 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez-devel

javier

>  I am preparing my final project based on the bluez stack. It have to implement
>  the A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). So, I would like to contribute to the
>  bluez stack with an implementation of the profile, following the requeriments of the official
>  profile and according to the actual structure of the stack.

We have implemented some a2dp already. See bluetooth-alsa.sf.net. There
is still plenty to do, if you want to help integrate it with gstreamer
for example.

I think it's not totally clear how the a2dp profile gets "integrated"
since it really looks more like a bluez client that belongs in one or
more multimedia frameworks.

Brad