* [U-Boot] Your Attn :
@ 2011-05-30  1:14 Liang Woo
From: Liang Woo @ 2011-05-30  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

My Name Is Liang Woo,

I have a serious big business to propose to you, my late client , left an unclaimed sum with my bank.

I want you to help me process and receive this fund, Rest assured I can make this transaction work perfectly and safely for us you understand,
and with your co-operation for the success of this business.

If interested pls contact to me as soonest your convenience at my e-mail: mrwolaing at aol.com

I give you all necessary information on this business and how we make it work .

Reply soon.

Liang Woo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-05-30  1:14 UTC | newest]