* [Xenomai-help] Latest rt serial port test program.
@ 2006-07-14  8:54 Kim Chuan Lim
From: Kim Chuan Lim @ 2006-07-14  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hi all,

May i know where can i download the latest version of rt serial port
test program?
The example program at
http://www.captain.at/xenomai-serial-port-example.php is a bit too
old(calling deprecated rt_timer functions).

Regards,
Kim Chuan.

* Re: [Xenomai-help] Latest rt serial port test program.
@ 2006-07-14  8:58 ` Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2006-07-14  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kim Chuan Lim; +Cc: xenomai

Kim Chuan Lim wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> May i know where can i download the latest version of rt serial port
> test program?
> The example program at
> http://www.captain.at/xenomai-serial-port-example.php is a bit too
> old(calling deprecated rt_timer functions).

http://www.rts.uni-hannover.de/rtaddon

Jan

* Re: [Xenomai-help] Latest rt serial port test program.
@ 2006-07-14 20:02   ` Hannes Mayer
From: Hannes Mayer @ 2006-07-14 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Jan Kiszka wrote:
> Kim Chuan Lim wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> May i know where can i download the latest version of rt serial port
>> test program?
>> The example program at
>> http://www.captain.at/xenomai-serial-port-example.php is a bit too
>> old(calling deprecated rt_timer functions).

Hi Jan!

Sorry for neglecting to update the page, but I didn't read your
2nd reply dated 31/May until now. I know I'm a bad Captain ;-)
I such cases, please just drop me a quick email saying
"YOU'VE GOT EMAIL" or so, since the chance is high that I'm off
for some biology field trip from time to time. Thanks :-)

I've just updated the page in question with some comments.

Kim Chuan, if you'd have followed the link in the source code,
you'd have found Jan's page ;-)

A presto,
Capitano.