* [Bluez-users] best dongle for working with bluez
@ 2006-08-24 18:51 Loreno Oliveira
From: Loreno Oliveira @ 2006-08-24 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BlueZ users

is there a fully compatible bluetooth dongle for working with bluez? That
is, a dongle that traditionally has no compatibility issues for working with
bluez. Some link in amazon, or other on line shops, will be really useful
:-)

Regards,

Loreno

* Re: [Bluez-users] best dongle for working with bluez
@ 2006-08-25 17:09 ` Brad Midgley
From: Brad Midgley @ 2006-08-25 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BlueZ users

Loreno

this is becoming a faq... my favorite is the bluetake bt007ex.

brad

@ 2006-08-25 21:45   ` Niv
From: Niv @ 2006-08-25 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BlueZ users

Brad Midgley wrote:
> Loreno
>
> this is becoming a faq... my favorite is the bluetake bt007ex.
>
> brad
>
>> is there a fully compatible bluetooth dongle for working with bluez?
>> That is, a dongle that traditionally has no compatibility issues for
>> working with bluez. Some link in amazon, or other on line shops, will be
>> really useful :-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Loreno

Hay Brad and Loreno,
I like to agree I like the 007ex, but upgrading to it from a zonet 1.1
adapter , didnt solve the occasion transmitted noise from my headset.
Having to use my headset for telephony , this is a problem for me.
I was sure bluetooth >1.1 was capable of detecting busy channels and not
using them, thus if someone in my building is using the microoven I
would not hear it. I was wrong, by the way connection to my 1.1 cellular
- is noiseless.

Oh I do like the way it changes the flashing light according to the
bluetooth usage. sweet.

Niv