* loan offer at 3% intrest rate
@ 2009-08-09 15:17 Norton Finance Loan Company
From: Norton Finance Loan Company @ 2009-08-09 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

My name is Mr Brown Greffin,the managing director of Norton
Finance Loan
Company.I am a private loan lender.I give out loans to
business people and
individuals for just 3% interest rate.This loan co-operation
gives out
loan without any collateral and under no risk.
If you are interested in getting a loan from my firm,
contact me with the
following details for the fast processing of your loan which
will take
48-hours for you to receive your demanded loan all over the
world.
===========
* Applicant Full Names
* Applicant Contact Address:
* Direct-Phone Number:
* Country:
* Age:
* Marital Status:
* Amount Required As Loan:
* Proposed Terms/Duration Of Loan:
* Annual Income: * Occupation:

You are to contact me for your much needed loan via email
below;

Regards,
Mr Brown Greffin
E-mail:nortonloan@live.com
Tel:Tel+44 70457 95686

* LOAN OFFER AT 3% INTREST RATE......
@ 2009-08-04 17:45 Norton Finance Loan
From: Norton Finance Loan @ 2009-08-04 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Mr Barr James walter,the managing director of Norton
======================
* Applicant Full Names
* Applicant Contact Address:
* Direct-Phone Number:
* Country:
* Age:
* Marital Status:
* Amount Required As Loan:
* Proposed Terms/Duration Of Loan:
* Annual Income: * Occupation:

You are to contact me for your much needed loan via email
below;

Regards,
Mr Barr James walter
E-mail:nortonfinace_nflc@yahoo.com