* Photos shooting and retouching
@ 2019-01-17 10:42 Lena
From: Lena @ 2019-01-17 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-clk

Do you need to shoot photos for your products including editing?
We are the photo studio who can help you to edit your photos or take care
of the photo shooting for you,

You ship – We shoot
White background
Retouching included
Optimized for Shopify
Revisions accepted

We also provide dedicate editing service for you.
Such like cutting out, masking, clipping path for your photos, including
retouching if needed.

Contact us today if need anything.

Thanks,
Lena