* [LARTC] trouble with TC
@ 2007-02-07  7:28 Gregorics Tamás
From: Gregorics Tamás @ 2007-02-07  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

Hi,

I'm having a little trouble adjusting the priorities and the use of free
outgoing bandwith between my classes:

http://mmcomp.adsl.datanet.hu/tc/tc.png

green - ACK packets (downloading an iso)
red - p2p traffic

As you can see, when i start p2p, it takes away bandwith from the class
holding the ack packets. I dont know why, since that class has the highest
priority.

The problem is, if my ACK packets get delayed my download drops down also
(good old adsl...).

Here are my tc rules:

http://mmcomp.adsl.datanet.hu/tc/tc.txt
http://mmcomp.adsl.datanet.hu/tc/rc.fw.txt (the markers)

Any idea what could be the problem?

--
Tisztelettel:

Gregorics Tamás

Szervízmunkatárs
M&M Computer Kft.
7623 Pécs, Mártírok u.42.
Tel.: +36-72/516-517
Fax: +36-72/516-522
Mobil: +36-30-747-6553
e-mail: tamas.gregorics@mmcomputer.hu

http://www.mmcomputer.hu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-07  7:28 UTC | newest]