* Problem of USB - error 71 : how configure kernel to dongle with chipset SIS 163u
@ 2007-02-10 11:30 Thibaud Hulin
From: Thibaud Hulin @ 2007-02-10 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi !
I'm trying to use a dongle with ndiswrapper, but it fails because a
problem of usb. Indeed, when I put on first the dongle, a lsusb give :
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0457:0163 Silicon Integrated Systems Corps.
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
But, 10 to 30 seconds later, the dongle is not recognize with an error -71.
lsusb give :
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
How can I configure the kernel to have the good configuration ? I tried
different ways, but it fails.

Thanks for help,
Thibaud.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-10 11:30 UTC | newest]