* Booth Schedule Reminder
@ 2007-02-21 16:16 Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
From: Michael 'Mickey' Lauer @ 2007-02-21 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Guys,

we have still three completely open slots and some slots where we definitely need more
help. Please commit yourself to one or more slots. Thanks!

--
- Michael Lauer <mickey@openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/
Software for the worlds' first truly open Free Software mobile phone

* Re: Booth Schedule Reminder
@ 2007-02-21 16:27 ` Koen Kooi
From: Koen Kooi @ 2007-02-21 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel