* SDR software
@ 2007-03-10 18:44 Richard Bown
From: Richard Bown @ 2007-03-10 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-hams

Greetings
I've managed to get the dttsp variants to run on Mandriva 2007, It was
originally written for debian and it clones.
asdr-core has two variants one runs and uses jackd to route to the alsa
sound card driver, the other uses
portaudio. This does not need jackd to connect to the sound card driver,
but requires the latest version of portaudio,
and the v19.3 libs from cooker.
This should run without problems on Suse.
The sdr-core is very nice, written by Robert McGwier,  its the first
sdr-core that  I used that allows you to see something on a waterfall
 display you cant hear. The are several GUIs , sdr-shell, gsdr is a GTK
interfacce, there is also a java GUI..
If anyone wants the details of use on Mandriva, e-mail me at
richard.bown@blueyonder.co.uk
73 richard g8jvm

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-03-10 18:44 UTC | newest]