* kvm daily snaphsots are now available
@ 2007-09-15  6:40 Avi Kivity
       [not found] ` <46EB7E53.20708-atKUWr5tajBWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org>
From: Avi Kivity @ 2007-09-15  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: KVM

For those of you who would like to assist in testing without waiting for
the next release, yet are uncomfortable with git, I've made available
daily development snapshots of kvm in

    http://people.qumranet.com/avi/snapshots/

If you report a bug in a snaphot, please specify both the snapshot name
(which includes the date) and the contents of the SOURCES file within
the snapshot, which contains the git HEAD hashes for the kernel and
userspace repositories.

* Re: kvm daily snaphsots are now available
       [not found] ` <46EB7E53.20708-atKUWr5tajBWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2007-09-20 13:17   ` Farkas Levente
       [not found]     ` <46F272D4.7030401-lWVWdrzSO4GHXe+LvDLADg@public.gmane.org>
From: Farkas Levente @ 2007-09-20 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Avi Kivity; +Cc: KVM

Avi Kivity wrote:
> For those of you who would like to assist in testing without waiting for
> the next release, yet are uncomfortable with git, I've made available
> daily development snapshots of kvm in
>
>     http://people.qumranet.com/avi/snapshots/
>
> If you report a bug in a snaphot, please specify both the snapshot name
> (which includes the date) and the contents of the SOURCES file within
> the snapshot, which contains the git HEAD hashes for the kernel and
> userspace repositories.

i build a nightly rpms for centos-5 from these snapshots and upload them
to http://www.lfarkas.org/linux/packages/centos/5/

@ 2007-09-20 13:18       ` Avi Kivity
       [not found]         ` <46F2731E.7030600-atKUWr5tajBWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org>
From: Avi Kivity @ 2007-09-20 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Farkas Levente; +Cc: KVM

Farkas Levente wrote:
> Avi Kivity wrote:
>
>> For those of you who would like to assist in testing without waiting for
>> the next release, yet are uncomfortable with git, I've made available
>> daily development snapshots of kvm in
>>
>>     http://people.qumranet.com/avi/snapshots/
>>
>> If you report a bug in a snaphot, please specify both the snapshot name
>> (which includes the date) and the contents of the SOURCES file within
>> the snapshot, which contains the git HEAD hashes for the kernel and
>> userspace repositories.
>>

> i build a nightly rpms for centos-5 from these snapshots and upload them
> to http://www.lfarkas.org/linux/packages/centos/5/

Can you add a pointer to the "Code" page on the wiki where it mentions
the snapshots (and to downloads too, for the releases)?

@ 2007-09-20 13:29           ` Farkas Levente
       [not found]             ` <46F275AB.2000709-lWVWdrzSO4GHXe+LvDLADg@public.gmane.org>
From: Farkas Levente @ 2007-09-20 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Avi Kivity; +Cc: KVM

Avi Kivity wrote:
> Farkas Levente wrote:
>> Avi Kivity wrote:
>>
>>> For those of you who would like to assist in testing without waiting for
>>> the next release, yet are uncomfortable with git, I've made available
>>> daily development snapshots of kvm in
>>>
>>>     http://people.qumranet.com/avi/snapshots/
>>>
>>> If you report a bug in a snaphot, please specify both the snapshot name
>>> (which includes the date) and the contents of the SOURCES file within
>>> the snapshot, which contains the git HEAD hashes for the kernel and
>>> userspace repositories.
>>>

>> i build a nightly rpms for centos-5 from these snapshots and upload them
>> to http://www.lfarkas.org/linux/packages/centos/5/
>>

> Can you add a pointer to the "Code" page on the wiki where it mentions
> the snapshots (and to downloads too, for the releases)?

if i'd be modify access to the page:-( but anyway probably you can do so:-)

@ 2007-09-20 13:40               ` Avi Kivity
From: Avi Kivity @ 2007-09-20 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Farkas Levente; +Cc: KVM

Farkas Levente wrote:
> Avi Kivity wrote:
>
>> Farkas Levente wrote:

>>> i build a nightly rpms for centos-5 from these snapshots and upload them
>>> to http://www.lfarkas.org/linux/packages/centos/5/
>>>

>> Can you add a pointer to the "Code" page on the wiki where it mentions
>> the snapshots (and to downloads too, for the releases)?
>>

> if i'd be modify access to the page:-( but anyway probably you can do so:-)

You just need to register, then you can modify it.