* DOSEMU Network Driver
@ 2007-10-13 21:18 Guillermo Paredes - Ryero
       [not found] ` <471386F5.1050407@pobox.com>
From: Guillermo Paredes - Ryero @ 2007-10-13 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Hi

i have a trouble with dosemu network support, dosemu work fine with
freedos but i need kwon the name of the network driver
i use the lanmanager 3 and i nee the XXXXX.DOS file to load the network
interface of dosemu

Thanks

Best Regards

* Re: DOSEMU Network Driver
       [not found]   ` <4713AEA4.2020205@ryero.com>
@ 2007-10-15 19:50     ` Alain M.
From: Alain M. @ 2007-10-15 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dosEmu-list

Back to the list...

Dosemu only has a packet driver, to use it you need programs that can
use it. My suggestion is that you look for WatTcp

As to configure dosemu's socket to access the network, have a look at:
Networking using DOSEMU
<http://dosemu.sourceforge.net/docs/README/1.2/x949.html>

For generic questions like this, allways use the list, that is what it
is there for ;-)

Alain

Guillermo Paredes - Ryero escreveu:
> Hi Alain
>
> Thanks for the response, well i dont need share a network drive, i need
> have IP conectibility from dosemu  to my TCPIP network, well, i need
> kwon the steps to make this; example who i can setup the ip address into
> the dosemu??? or the step to make a a single ping to other computer in
> the network via TCP/IP Protocol?
>
> Greeting from peru
>
> Alain M. escribió:
>> Ah! another thing:
>>
>> AFAIK ms-client will not work in dosemu, the best wai is to use a
>> linux share. Read the ongoing thread about cifs
>>
>> Alain
>>
>> Guillermo Paredes - Ryero escreveu:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> i have a trouble with dosemu network support, dosemu work fine with
>>> freedos but i need kwon the name of the network driver
>>> i use the lanmanager 3 and i nee the XXXXX.DOS file to load the
>>> network interface of dosemu
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Best Regards
>>> -
>>> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe
>>> linux-msdos" in

-

* Re: DOSEMU Network Driver
@ 2007-10-15 21:30       ` Guillermo Paredes - Ryero
From: Guillermo Paredes - Ryero @ 2007-10-15 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: dosEmu-list

Hi

This Wattcp have a tcp/ip Stack??

I fthe answer is not you have a stack that work with DOSEMU

Best Regards

@ 2008-05-17 20:50     ` Alain M.
From: Alain M. @ 2008-05-17 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dosEmu-list

dosemu has packet driver

Each dos program has it's own conectivity, there is a floppy image of
FreeDOS that cames with all the programs for conectivity