* Welcome to the new gti-tac list
@ 2022-10-26 17:44 Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2022-10-26 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gti-tac

Hello:

The gti-tac list is moving to a slightly different address in order to provide
free-as-in-freedom hosting using mlmmj and public-inbox. The new address is:

gti-tac@lists.linuxfoundation.org

List posting is restricted to subscribers, but archives are publicly available
at the following address:

https://lore.kernel.org/gti-tac/

Best regards,
Konstantin

* Re: Welcome to the new gti-tac list
@ 2022-10-26 20:57 ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2022-10-26 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konstantin Ryabitsev, gti-tac

On 10/26/22 13:44, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> Hello:
>
> The gti-tac list is moving to a slightly different address in order to provide
> free-as-in-freedom hosting using mlmmj and public-inbox. The new address is:
>
> gti-tac@lists.linuxfoundation.org
>
> List posting is restricted to subscribers, but archives are publicly available
> at the following address:
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/gti-tac/

Thank you for setting up the list!

Sending this email mostly to test delivery.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.