* DH & KDF
@ 2016-07-02 18:46 Stephan Mueller
From: Stephan Mueller @ 2016-07-02 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Howells, Mat Martineau; +Cc: keyrings, linux-crypto

Hi Mat, David,

I am currently working on adding the KDF support to the DH key service. The
plan is to make it consistent with SP800-56A section 5.8.1 and yet open enough
to allow other use cases with other KDFs.

Is there already a test tool that already exercises the DH logic that I can
use to test my extension?

Thanks.

Ciao
Stephan

* Re: DH & KDF
@ 2016-07-06 17:27 ` Mat Martineau
From: Mat Martineau @ 2016-07-06 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephan Mueller; +Cc: David Howells, Mat Martineau, keyrings, linux-crypto

Stephan -

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016, Stephan Mueller wrote:

> I am currently working on adding the KDF support to the DH key service. The
> plan is to make it consistent with SP800-56A section 5.8.1 and yet open enough
> to allow other use cases with other KDFs.
>
> Is there already a test tool that already exercises the DH logic that I can
> use to test my extension?

There are DH tests in the 'next' branch for keyutils:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/keyutils.git/log/?h=next

An additional patch (waiting for review) is also required ("TEST: Use
correct variable when checking for DH functionality"). I'll forward that
to you.

--
Mat Martineau
Intel OTC

* Re: DH & KDF
@ 2016-07-06 18:45   ` Stephan Mueller
From: Stephan Mueller @ 2016-07-06 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mat Martineau; +Cc: David Howells, keyrings, linux-crypto

Am Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2016, 10:27:10 schrieb Mat Martineau:

Hi Mat,

> There are DH tests in the 'next' branch for keyutils:
>
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/keyutils.git/log/?h=ne
> xt
>
> An additional patch (waiting for review) is also required ("TEST: Use
> correct variable when checking for DH functionality"). I'll forward that
> to you.

Thank you very much.

Ciao
Stephan