* filesystem finder / fixer
@ 2012-07-31  3:26 serialhex
From: serialhex @ 2012-07-31  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hi all, so I've filled out an awesome ID10T form this weekend (all
starting with a forded update) and completely annialated my partitions...
I was running btrfs and was wondering 2 things:

1) is there a tool to help me recover data from my fs? I don't have a
backup of my partition table and so I have about 500GB of space where a
few partitionns might reside... GPT partitions mind you

...and...

2) if no such tool yet exsists, what do I need to learn to make one? I
know C/C++ okayish... and filesystems are *REALLY FREAKING COOL* to me, so
if someone can point me in a good direction / mentor me or something that
would be awesome!

...or I could just suffer. Though I'm probably going to do that anyway...
thanks in advance!!!

Justin

github.com/serialhex snt frum my awesum ansroid... txt mite b rong