* Re: [tpm2] TPM2 changing the DictionaryAttackParamaters
@ 2018-09-05 19:53 Roberts, William C
From: Roberts, William C @ 2018-09-05 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

Ah you're going to device directly, maybe you need to issue a tpm_startup.

Can you replicate this with the simulator and step debug the simulator, often times
that's how I solve these things.

@ 2018-09-20  7:05 Litjes, Christian
From: Litjes, Christian @ 2018-09-20  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

Hi Robert,

We figured out what was wrong. Without the simulator though ^^.
tpm2_takeownership -T "device" -L "pass" was used instead of what it should have been: tpm2_takeownership -T "device" -l "pass"

After this change we could use:
tpm2_dictionarylockout -s -n 32 -l 86400 -t 5 -p "pass"

And saw the values change and the stuck.

Kind Regards,
Christian Litjes

@ 2018-08-30  8:18 Litjes, Christian
From: Litjes, Christian @ 2018-08-30  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)