* [tpm2] ESYS_TR to TPM2_HANDLE
@ 2019-10-28 16:40 Roberts, William C
From: Roberts, William C @ 2019-10-28 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

In tpm2_evictcontrol, I can load a serialized ESYS_TR object. The tool output, which I must keep stable, uses a TPM2_HANDLE in the output and whether or not that handle
was persisted or evicted. In the case of persisted, that is simple, I know it. In the case of evicted, I cannot know it. Is there a way to get the TPM2_HANDLE for that
ESYS_TR? I see ESAPI knows it... The other option I have considered is just to print out a 0 or some other dummy value for the handle on evict, but I am not super
fond of that.

Bill

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-28 16:40 UTC | newest]