* What is a good way to get comments on patches for bug tracker bugs?
@ 2008-01-05 16:57 Bernhard Guillon
From: Bernhard Guillon @ 2008-01-05 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi all,
I'd like to know what could be a good way to get comments on patches
which have been attached to bugtracker bugs.
Is there some special marking to set or should someone ask on the
mailing list/IRC about a comment?

best regards
Bernhard Guillon

* Re: What is a good way to get comments on patches for bug tracker bugs?
@ 2008-01-06 17:08 ` Richard Purdie
From: Richard Purdie @ 2008-01-06 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Sat, 2008-01-05 at 17:57 +0100, Bernhard Guillon wrote:
> I'd like to know what could be a good way to get comments on patches
> which have been attached to bugtracker bugs.
> Is there some special marking to set or should someone ask on the
> mailing list/IRC about a comment?

The best thing to do would be to mention the bug numbers here and/or on
irc and hopefully someone will have a look. At the very least I'll try
and tell you who might be the person(s) who needs to review them if I
know which bugs they are...

Cheers,

Richard

* Re: What is a good way to get comments on patches for bug tracker bugs?
@ 2008-01-06 21:30   ` Bernhard Guillon
From: Bernhard Guillon @ 2008-01-06 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Richard Purdie wrote:

> The best thing to do would be to mention the bug numbers here and/or on
> irc and hopefully someone will have a look.
Ok, here are the numbers 3522 , 3594 and 3572 . They are all scummvm
do_configure related and should able to be fixed similarly (patch
included in 3522).

@ 2008-01-07 19:40     ` Rolf Leggewie
From: Rolf Leggewie @ 2008-01-07 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Bernhard Guillon schrieb:
> Ok, here are the numbers 3522 , 3594 and 3572 .

They are really dupes.  I marked them as such, leaving 3522 open as the
master bug.