* Help needed: list of products built with OE / Yocto
@ 2022-09-05 16:51 Michael Opdenacker
From: Michael Opdenacker @ 2022-09-05 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto; +Cc: yocto-advocacy

Greetings

If you are using the Yocto Project to build your products, and are
allowed to mention it, one way to contribute to the project is to add
such products to the list that we keep on our Wiki:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Project_Users#Products_that_use_the_Yocto_Project

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Michael.

--
Michael Opdenacker, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering

* Re: [Yocto-Advocacy] Help needed: list of products built with OE / Yocto
@ 2022-09-07 10:05 ` Richard Purdie
From: Richard Purdie @ 2022-09-07 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: michael.opdenacker, yocto; +Cc: yocto-advocacy

On Mon, 2022-09-05 at 18:51 +0200, Michael Opdenacker via
lists.yoctoproject.org wrote:
> Greetings
>
> If you are using the Yocto Project to build your products, and are
> allowed to mention it, one way to contribute to the project is to add
> such products to the list that we keep on our Wiki:
> https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Project_Users#Products_that_use_the_Yocto_Project

Just to add that we also list projects and companies using the project
as well as products.

Being able to show where the project is being used and who by does help
the project "prove" it is used, the scale of the usage and why it
should be maintained and developed.

Cheers,

Richard

* Re: [yocto] [Yocto-Advocacy] Help needed: list of products built with OE / Yocto
@ 2022-09-08  8:27   ` Herman van Hazendonk
From: Herman van Hazendonk @ 2022-09-08  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto, yocto-advocacy

All,

I've updated the list a bit. I've added AsteroidOS, LuneOS and webOS OSE
and their respective sites.

Best regards,
Herman