* profiling versions of libs (glibc in particular)
@ 2010-03-29 15:00 Sergey Lapin
From: Sergey Lapin @ 2010-03-29 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi, all!

How hard could be to generate -pg versions of packages in addition to -dbg ones?

And, also - if that is too far - how could I generate profiling
version of glibc,
which is most important for me now?

As I see, profiling is disabled with current version of libs with
--disable-profile,
but I don't see this option to have any effect on libraries, generated
by bitbake glibc.

Is there some simple hack to move forward?

Thanks a lot,
S.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-03-29 15:03 UTC | newest]