* [SPDK] U.S. Summit - April 16th and 17th 2019
@ 2019-03-06 16:30 Walker, Benjamin
From: Walker, Benjamin @ 2019-03-06 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

We're excited to officially announce the third annual U.S. Summit!

We are very fortunate to have received a large number of abstracts for SPDK
talks, so the conference will be jam-packed with talks from all across the
storage industry. The topics will range from cutting edge new development to
experiences with deploying in production. A full agenda will be available
shortly.

This year the summit is expanding with three parallel tracks to cover a wide
range of topics. We are especially excited to have developers from the PMDK
community join us for several talks on persistent memory in one track, as well
as developers from Intel VTune Amplifier discussing performance monitoring and
optimization tools for both storage and persistent memory in another track.

April 16-17
Dolce Hayes Mansion
200 Edenvale Ave, San Jose, CA 95136
(408) 226-3200

Register Here: http://cvent.com/d/3bqgy8

The summit remains free to attend. If you plan to book a room at the hotel, we
do ask that you do it through the conference registration system.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-03-06 16:30 UTC | newest]