* Many dns domain names in radosgw
@ 2012-11-17 21:50 Sławomir Skowron
From: Sławomir Skowron @ 2012-11-17 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Welcome,

I have a question. Is there, any way to support multiple domains names
in one radosgw on virtual host type connection in S3 ??

Regards

SS

* Re: Many dns domain names in radosgw
@ 2012-11-19 18:02 ` Yehuda Sadeh
From: Yehuda Sadeh @ 2012-11-19 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sławomir Skowron; +Cc: ceph-devel

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Sławomir Skowron <szibis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome,
>
> I have a question. Is there, any way to support multiple domains names
> in one radosgw on virtual host type connection in S3 ??

Are you aiming at having multiple virtual domain names pointing at the
same bucket?

Currently a gateway can only be set up with a single domain, so the
virtual bucket scheme will only translate subdomains of that domain as
buckets. Starting at 0.55 there will be a way to point alternative
domains to a specific bucket (by modifying their dns CNAME record),
however, It doesn't sound like it's what you're looking for.

Yehuda

* Re: Many dns domain names in radosgw
@ 2012-11-19 19:18   ` Sławomir Skowron
From: Sławomir Skowron @ 2012-11-19 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yehuda Sadeh; +Cc: ceph-devel

Yes. I am looking for using domain x.com, and y.com with virtual host
buckets like b.x.com, c.y.com

But if it's not possible i can handle this with cname *.x.com and use
only b and c on x.com domain.

Thanks for response.