* pvm's VBD on linux kernel 3.X
@ 2012-06-21  8:58 hxkhust
From: hxkhust @ 2012-06-21  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi,guys!

Nowadays with linux kernel 3.x's coming the modules of blktap/blktap2 are excluded in the mainline kernel and have no xenpatches for me to patch.However I have been doing some research on paravirtualized guest os and usually take a image file as the virtual block device.Thus if I would like to change the process of reading image files(PVM's VBDs, whose format is raw) in xen,Which source code file should I scan first?

hxkhust