From: "Michael Renzmann" <mrenzmann@madwifi-project.org>
To: linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org
Cc: ath5k-devel@lists.ath5k.org, ath9k-devel@lists.ath9k.org
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 18:15:26 +0100 (CET)	[thread overview]

Hi all.

Out of history, the ath5k-devel and ath9k-devel mailing lists have been
and still are hosted on the mailing list server of the MadWifi project. I
intend to shut the server down, and thus I'm searching a new loving home
for the lists.

Besides a new home the lists also need some attention - both would receive
a fair amount of spam, and thus they need someone who takes care of some
kind of moderating posts and/or filtering spam.

To be honest, I've not been following things at all for many months. From
what I can tell it seems that ath5k-devel is pretty quiet. ath9k-devel,
however, still sees a fair amount of communication; but I didn't look at
how much of that traffic actually took place here on linux-wireless, just
CC'ing ath9k-devel.
This is to say, if there is a broad agreement that one of the lists or
both of them are no longer required, I'm fine with just closing them in an
ordered fashion.

I'm looking forward for your suggestions. Please keep me CC'ed, as I'm not
subscribed to linux-wireless.

Bye, Mike