* ANyone have success using a BDI-200 to debug an OMAP3xx board?
@ 2008-12-11 17:33 Peter Barada
From: Peter Barada @ 2008-12-11 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

Subject says it all.

I've been able to use a BDI-2000 to debug u-boot and initial kernel
startup, but somewhere into the startup, the BDI times out and I can't
connect to the process to debug the kernel.

Any ideas?

--
Peter Barada
peter.barada@logicpd.com

* Re: ANyone have success using a BDI-200 to debug an OMAP3xx board?
@ 2008-12-12 12:38 ` Nishanth Menon
From: Nishanth Menon @ 2008-12-12 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Barada; +Cc: linux-omap

Peter Barada said the following on 12/11/2008 11:33 AM:
> Subject says it all.
>
> I've been able to use a BDI-2000 to debug u-boot and initial kernel
> startup, but somewhere into the startup, the BDI times out and I can't
> connect to the process to debug the kernel.
>
> Any ideas?

See [1]. Further, you might want to look at the beagleboard discussion
archives in [2] - you may want to ask on that mailing list also though..

Regards,
Nishanth Menon

[1] http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardJTAG
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/beagleboard