* [Qemu-devel] Switch to thread pool from posix-aio
@ 2008-12-12 16:43 Anthony Liguori
From: Anthony Liguori @ 2008-12-12 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

I've just committed the thread pool patch I posted a few days ago (plus
the suggested cleanups).

Please test this especially if you're using a very old glibc or a
non-Linux Unix.  Also pay attention for any performance differences.  I
don't think any will be noticable unless you're doing very heavy IO and
I expect it will only improve things.

If in the past you've been forced to use --disable-aio, please try again
without --disable-aio and let me know if it now works.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori