* help with nvidia combo 5x
@ 2009-02-12  5:28 Michael Holmes
From: Michael Holmes @ 2009-02-12  5:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: video4linux-list

I installed mythbuntu and I cannot for the love of money.  I get confused on
the back end (capture page) I have read on the several post and have found
out that it is a MPEG card.  Please help. I cannot get passt th management
page on the list.

aerospaced@gmail.com

* Re: help with nvidia combo 5x
@ 2009-02-15 21:27 ` CityK
From: CityK @ 2009-02-15 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Holmes; +Cc: video4linux-list

Michael Holmes wrote:
> I installed mythbuntu and I cannot for the love of money.  I get confused on
> the back end (capture page) I have read on the several post and have found
> out that it is a MPEG card.  Please help. I cannot get passt th management
> page on the list.

Huh?  Your message is entirely unclear -- you are going to have to
provide some clarity in order for anyone to help you with your problem;
although this is not really a bug report, see here for a few starters:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Bug_Report