* cmake support on gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz
@ 2018-08-10  2:08 Yong Li
From: Yong Li @ 2018-08-10  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Brad Bishop', openbmc
  Cc: Li, Yong B, Tanous, Ed, Jia, Chunhui, Wang, Kuiying, Mihm, James

Hi Brad,

There are more and more projects are using cmake. I would like to know if we
can enable the cmake support on the gerrit server?

I am happy to provide support/help If there is anything needed

Thanks,

Yong

* Re: cmake support on gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz
@ 2018-08-10  3:13 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2018-08-10  3:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yong Li
  Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, Jia, Chunhui, Wang, Kuiying, Mihm, James,
	Tanous, Ed, Li, Yong B, james.feist

> On Aug 9, 2018, at 10:08 PM, Yong Li <yong.b.li@linux.intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Brad,
>
> There are more and more projects are using cmake. I would like to know if we can enable the cmake support on the gerrit server?

I think James F. added cmake support already:

https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts/commit/878df5c3ff419cc6620eafde0263482d0424d803