* [Buildroot] MythTV PVR Building
@ 2009-04-24 22:15 Luciano Greiner
From: Luciano Greiner @ 2009-04-24 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello!

  I am trying to make some MythTV PVR buid scripts to work with
Buildroot. Please contact me, if anyone is interested to help and or
have some experience in MythTV cross compile.

Thanks

--
Luciano Greiner

* [Buildroot] MythTV PVR Building
@ 2009-04-24 22:36 ` Stephan Raue
From: Stephan Raue @ 2009-04-24 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Am 25.04.2009 00:15, schrieb Luciano Greiner:
> Hello!
>
>    I am trying to make some MythTV PVR buid scripts to work with
> Buildroot. Please contact me, if anyone is interested to help and or
> have some experience in MythTV cross compile.
>
> Thanks

i have do this for more then 1 year with buildroot and later geexbox
when you intrested i can send patches (i think outdated, but helpfull)

Stephan

--
               ### OpenELEC.tv ###
The free and open Mediacenter Distribution 4 you

* [Buildroot] MythTV PVR Building
@ 2009-04-24 23:54   ` Stephan Raue
From: Stephan Raue @ 2009-04-24 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

you can download this from
http://sources.openelec.tv/archive/mythtv.work.tar.bz2

Am 25.04.2009 00:36, schrieb Stephan Raue:
> Am 25.04.2009 00:15, schrieb Luciano Greiner:
>> Hello!
>>
>>    I am trying to make some MythTV PVR buid scripts to work with
>> Buildroot. Please contact me, if anyone is interested to help and or
>> have some experience in MythTV cross compile.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> i have do this for more then 1 year with buildroot and later geexbox
> when you intrested i can send patches (i think outdated, but helpfull)
>
> Stephan

here are the patches and package buildscripts (based on geexbox). i have
build mythtv for over 1 year with directfb/qt/embedded support. the
frontend has started. many things are untested/ does not work. i
switched to elisa mediacenter. eventually i switch back later on mythtv
(with xorg/opengl), because elisa is not complete enough for me.

Stephan

--

@ 2009-04-25  2:02     ` Luciano Greiner
From: Luciano Greiner @ 2009-04-25  2:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

That's great. I apreciate it! I'll take a look at your work. Actually
now i'm trying to compile the SVN trunk version of MythTV that is made
for QT 4. I'm having some compilation problems like that:

/mnt/lfs/buildroot/build_i686/staging_dir/usr/bin/i686-linux-uclibc-ar:
illegal option -- y
Usage: /mnt/lfs/buildroot/build_i686/staging_dir/usr/bin/i686-linux-uclibc-ar

So i think it's not yet compatible with uclibc. I'm trying to figure
out how to correct those problems and go ahead.

Thanks for your work!

--
Luciano Greiner