* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2014-08-13 16:42 BINGO
From: BINGO @ 2014-08-13 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Winner,

Your email address attached to ticket number 5-26-27-30-39-45 WON 850,000.00 EUROS in the BINGOLOTTO INTERNATIONAL. Get back to us for claim.

Congratulations once again.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Dag.
(Chairman BingoLotto)

* congratulations
@ 2022-11-22 21:45 jovial umwari
From: jovial umwari @ 2022-11-22 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Outreachy Linux

congratulations to the selected  interns
All the best  in your learning journey
Thank you
Umwari Jovial

* CONGRATULATIONS...
@ 2022-07-08  1:28 ayv.mor
From: ayv.mor @ 2022-07-08  1:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: soc

Hello,

I'm Mackenzie Scott, Ex-wife to Jeff Bezos (Amazon Founder and
CEO). I'm donating $4 billion to charities, churches,
individuals, colleges and businesses across the globe from The
Scott's Foundation to provide immediate support to people and
businesses suffering economically from the impact of COVID-19
pandemic, the current inflation and the ongoing war in Ukraine.
Your email emerged as one of the lucky winners after an
electronically conducted ballot process.

I have a donation grant worth $8,500,000.00 Dollars for you. You
are to contact Mr. BRADLEY WRUBEL for more information if you're
interested.

MR. BRADLEY WRUBEL
bradleywrubel@scotts-foundation.org

Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely
Mackenzie Scott
The Scott Foundation
P.O. Box 1513
Los Gatos, CA 95031-1513
USA.

* CONGRATULATIONS...
@ 2022-04-26 14:21 MACKENZIE SCOTT (Scott Foundation)
From: MACKENZIE SCOTT (Scott Foundation) @ 2022-04-26 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

Hello,

I'm Mackenzie Scott, Ex-wife to Jeff Bezos (Amazon Founder and
CEO). I'm donating $4 billion to charities, churches, individuals,
colleges and businesses across the Globe from Scott's Foundation to
provide immediate support to people and businesses suffering
economically from the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and the ongoing

From: MACKENZIE SCOTT (Scott Foundation) @ 2022-04-26 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2022-04-18 12:03 MACKENZIE SCOTT (Scott Foundation)
From: MACKENZIE SCOTT (Scott Foundation) @ 2022-04-18 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

I'm Mackenzie Scott, Ex-wife to Jeff Bezos (Amazon Founder and
CEO). I'm donating $4 billion to charities, churches, individuals,
colleges and businesses across the Globe from Scott's Foundation to
provide immediate support to people and businesses suffering
economically from the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and the ongoing
war in Ukraine. Your email emerged as one of the lucky winners
after an electronically conducted ballot process.

I have a donation grant worth $8,500,000.00 Dollars for you. You
are to contact Mr. BRADLEY WRUBEL for more information if you're
interested.

Mr. BRADLEY WRUBEL
bradleywrubel@scotfoundation.org

Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely
Mackenzie Scott
The Scott Foundation
P.O. Box 1513
Los Gatos, CA 95031-1513
USA.

* CONGRATULATIONS...
@ 2022-04-17  0:03 MACKENZIE SCOTT (Scott Foundation)
From: MACKENZIE SCOTT (Scott Foundation) @ 2022-04-17  0:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2019-12-01 16:05 Bishop Johnr
From: Bishop Johnr @ 2019-12-01 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

Money was donated to you by Mr and Mrs Allen and Violet Large, just contact them with this email for more information

EMail: allenandvioletlargeaward@gmail.com

* Congratulations
@ 2019-12-01 16:05 Bishop Johnr

From: Bishop Johnr @ 2019-12-01 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

@ 2019-12-01 16:04 Bishop Johnr

From: Bishop Johnr @ 2019-12-01 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2018-09-28  0:42 YAHOO MAIL
From: YAHOO MAIL @ 2018-09-28  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Westnet Support

Yahoo!©
We are delighted to inform you that you were drawn a winner of (USD $5,005,000.00)
in our 2018 Yahoo (email) lottery. To file for claim please contact below our (claim officer)
______________________________________

Sir. Warren Vandall
(Claims Officer)
Asian Regional Sector
_______________________________________

You are to establish contact with the Following details:

Name
Residential/Office Address
Telephone
Fax Number
Age
M/F

Thanks & Regards
Mrs. Georgina Rowland
Yahoo Asia Pte. Ltd.
YAHOO! ASIA©

Yahoo Asia Pte. Ltd. (Co. Reg. No. 199700735D) VERIFIED BY YAHOO ASIA.

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2018-09-28  0:20 YAHOO MAIL
From: YAHOO MAIL @ 2018-09-28  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Westnet Support

@ 2018-01-14 15:26 mikhail fridman
From: mikhail fridman @ 2018-01-14 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear

Congratulation i have selected you Just as I have declared on May 23,
2016 to give
my fortune as charity get back to me now.

Best Regards
mikhail fridman

From: mikhail fridman @ 2018-01-14 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2017-11-24  0:20 BBC
From: BBC @ 2017-11-24  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipient

 Your E-mail ID has won you (One Million Great Britain Pounds) In BBC NATIONAL END OF YEAR EMAIL LOTTERY DRAW 2017,contact us via Email immediately for claims.

BBC ©2017

* CONGRATULATIONS
       [not found]                                                                                 ` <1472371751.248917.1477388807067@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-10-25 13:53                                                                                   ` WESTERN UNION
From: WESTERN UNION @ 2016-10-25 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: WESTERN UNIONAAA.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 91136 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: WESTERN UNIONpdf.pdf --]

* congratulations
@ 2016-08-20 16:17 Tammy Pratt
From: Tammy Pratt @ 2016-08-20 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am Tammy Pratt the mega winner of $126M In Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm
donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was
selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth over a number
of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the
sum of $3 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my
winnings please see my you tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2utlVhjLwQ&oref

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 2312012 ]

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: tammypratt161@gmail.com

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards
Tammy Pratt

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2014-08-14 18:53 Bingo
From: Bingo @ 2014-08-14 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-11-11 16:55 CHEVROLET MOTORS
From: CHEVROLET MOTORS @ 2013-11-11 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WON 1000,000.00/GBP AND 2013 CHEVROLET CAR in the satellite software email lottery.On line Sweepstakes International program Conducted by CHEVROLET LOTTERY BOARD UK in which your e-mail address was picking up randomly by software powered by the Internet.
Forward the following details to enable us clear your file for immediate payment and delivery of your winnings:

1.Full Names:
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Occupation:
6.Phone Numbers:
7.Country:
8.State:

MR. A. ADAMS
(CLAIMS DIRECTOR)
MOBILE NUMBER: +448719156689
CHEVROLET LOTTERY DEPARTMENT

From: CHEVROLET MOTORS @ 2013-11-11 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-10-10 16:19 Rachelle Gauthier
From: Rachelle Gauthier @ 2013-10-10 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your Email has won (£1,373,420 pounds) in our
British Promotion.contact us for details via:
lottery_b1@yahoo.com

* Congratulations
@ 2012-11-03  8:38 British Award
From: British Award @ 2012-11-03  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tele404

Your ID Has Won £1,000,000.00 In The Telecom Online Promo.
Names:
Country:
Tel:

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2012-07-17 11:56 ANGLO AMERICAN SA ONLINE
From: ANGLO AMERICAN SA ONLINE @ 2012-07-17 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: ANGLO AMERICA SA ONLNE.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 21504 bytes --]

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2012-05-31 11:19 UNC
From: UNC @ 2012-05-31 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear 2012 winner,

Kindly open the attach claims application form and claim your winning fund
by filling the form and send it to our claims department. Please send it
to this email only: uncclaims@yahoo.co.jp

Mrs. Judith Adams.
Online coordinator

[-- Attachment #2: ATTACH COPY.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 251904 bytes --]

* Congratulations....
@ 2012-03-12 10:25 Google Online Team® UK 2012
From: Google Online Team® UK 2012 @ 2012-03-12 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Google User,
You  w  o  n   £ 5 0 0,000 GBP in our on going Google 13th anniversary P r o m o t i o n. Contact Paul Burton: p.burt1110@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Maria Cole
Promo Announcer

* Congratulations
@ 2011-11-01 22:14 BBC NATIONAL AWARD
From: BBC NATIONAL AWARD @ 2011-11-01 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

BBC E-MAIL PROMOTION WINNERS NOTICE,
WINNING NOTIFICATION !!!
BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO
UK HEAD OFFICE.
SUITES 23-30,LION TOWERS
CENTRAL LONDON
ENGLAND
http://www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/

Your Email Address was selected thereby Winning for you,£1,000,000
(One Million
pounds) in the British Broadcasting corporation (BBC) Online Promo Held on the
1st of November 2011, and you are to acknowledge the receipt of this mail with
the
details below to.
CLAIMS DIRECTOR BBC ONLINE PROMOTION.

1.Full name:
2.Tel:
3.Country :

Sincerely,
Mr. Scott Carson

* Congratulations
@ 2011-10-22  5:03 BBC NATIONAL PROMO
From: BBC NATIONAL PROMO @ 2011-10-22  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

BBC E-MAIL PROMOTION WINNERS NOTICE,
WINNING NOTIFICATION !!!
BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO
UK HEAD OFFICE.
SUITES 23-30,LION TOWERS
CENTRAL LONDON
ENGLAND,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/

Your Email Address was selected thereby Winning for you,£1.000,000 (one
million pounds) in the British Broadcasting corporation (BBC) Online Promo
Held on this month of 21st October 2011,and you are to acknowledge the
receipt of this mail with the details below to.

1.Full name:
2.Tel:
3.Country :

Sincerely,
Mr. Scott Carson

believed to be clean.

From: BBC NATIONAL PROMO @ 2011-10-22  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-10-22  5:01 BBC NATIONAL PROMO

From: BBC NATIONAL PROMO @ 2011-10-22  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-10-21 21:22 BBC NATIONAL PROMO
From: BBC NATIONAL PROMO @ 2011-10-21 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

BBC E-MAIL PROMOTION WINNERS NOTICE,
WINNING NOTIFICATION !!!
BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO
UK HEAD OFFICE.
SUITES 23-30,LION TOWERS
CENTRAL LONDON
ENGLAND,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/

Your Email Address was selected thereby Winning for you,£1.000,000
(one million
pounds) in the British Broadcasting corporation (BBC) Online Promo
Held on this
month of 17th October 2011,and you are to acknowledge the receipt of this mail
with the details below to.

From: BBC NATIONAL PROMO @ 2011-10-21 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-10-16 19:48 BBC NATIONAL PROMO
From: BBC NATIONAL PROMO @ 2011-10-16 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
BBC E-MAIL PROMOTION WINNERS NOTICE,
WINNING NOTIFICATION !!!
BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO
UK HEAD OFFICE.
SUITES 23-30,LION TOWERS
CENTRAL LONDON
ENGLAND,

Your Email Address was selected thereby Winning for you,£1.000,000 (one
million pounds) in the British Broadcasting corporation (BBC) Online Promo
Held on this month of 1st October 2011, and you are to acknowledge the

From: BBC NATIONAL PROMO @ 2011-10-16 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2011-08-29 22:42 Royal Dutch Shell
From: Royal Dutch Shell @ 2011-08-29 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your Email address Won a Sum payout of $2,000 000.00 USD. As our
Royal Dutch Shell Grant, in cash credited to You, Verify this mail by
providing your Complete Details, to our Claims Agent.
====================
Mr. William Woodson.
Email- onlineagent@yahoo.cn
Tel: +4470 3595 2318
====================

1.FULL NAMES:_________2.ADDRESS:_________
3.COUNTRY___________5.SEX:________
6.OCCUPATION:________7.TELEPHONE:_______

Regards,
Mrs. Rebecca Harrison.
GRANT CO-ORDINATOR.

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2011-08-24 21:07 WINS
From: WINS @ 2011-08-24 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are please to inform you that €1,000,000.00 (EUROS) has been
Awarded to you in the ITALIAN SUPER ENALOTTO ONLINE PROMOTION.
acknowledge the receipt of this mail to Mr. Giorgio Alex with the details below.

To process your claim, You are required to send the following details below:

*Name of Beneficiary:
*Address:
*City/State:
*Nationality:
*Country:
*Sex:
*Age:
*Tel:
*Occupation:

* Congratulations
@ 2011-06-06 22:45 BBC ONLINE PROMO
From: BBC ONLINE PROMO @ 2011-06-06 22:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

£500,000GBP has been awarded to you in the British Broadcasting
corporation ( BBC) Online Promo Held on the 1st June 2011, send
Name/Tel/Country to our office now

* Congratulations
@ 2011-06-06 21:31 BBC ONLINE PROMO
From: BBC ONLINE PROMO @ 2011-06-06 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-06-06 21:22 BBC ONLINE PROMO
From: BBC ONLINE PROMO @ 2011-06-06 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-06-06 20:41 BBC ONLINE PROMO
From: BBC ONLINE PROMO @ 2011-06-06 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-06-06 20:31 BBC ONLINE PROMO
From: BBC ONLINE PROMO @ 2011-06-06 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-06-06 20:17 BBC ONLINE PROMO
From: BBC ONLINE PROMO @ 2011-06-06 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-04-30  0:27 mcrosft06
From: mcrosft06 @ 2011-04-30  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Recipient,

We are pleased to inform you that you won the sum of 1,000,000.00 Euros on the
Microsoft Promo Commission.your e-mail address attached to:Ticket Number:03-02-1,
Reference Number:SL/07/4009,Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail to
Pastor Alan Jonathan With the details below:

EMAIL: mcrawrdprtmnt@aol.com

1.) Name...
2.) Address..
3.) Phone...
4.) Sex...
5.) Occupation....
6.) Age...
7.) Country Of Origin....

Sir Ivan Smith
Mircosoft © Promo Cordinator

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2011-04-30  0:20 ` mcrosft06

From: mcrosft06 @ 2011-04-30  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-04-30  0:20 mcrosft06-j9pdmedNgrk
From: mcrosft06-j9pdmedNgrk @ 2011-04-30  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

EMAIL: mcrawrdprtmnt-YDxpq3io04c@public.gmane.org

@ 2011-04-22 17:45 mcrsoft07
From: mcrsoft07 @ 2011-04-22 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Dear Recipient,

We are pleased to inform You that you have won the sum of 1,000,000.00 Euros on the
Microsoft Promo Commission.your e-mail address attached to:Ticket Number:03-02-1,
Reference Number:SL/07/4009 Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail to Pastor Anthony Patrick
With the details below:

@ 2011-04-22 15:26 ` mcrsoft03

From: mcrsoft03 @ 2011-04-22 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Recipient,

@ 2011-04-08  9:34 wendy anne
From: wendy anne @ 2011-04-08  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

You won 750,000 POUNDS in MICROSOFT PROMOTIONS for claims send name/address/phone number TO: darrenhartson.desk@yahoo.com.hk

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2011-03-18 17:42 eufrmt02
From: eufrmt02 @ 2011-03-18 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are please to inform you that you were chosen
in the EU award promotion that was participated March 2011,
you are to claim the amount of 1,000,000.00 Euros, Please
contact Pastor Luis Edward with the following detail Below:

1.)NAME IN FULL:
2.)ADDRESS:
3.)AGE:
4.)NATIONALITY:
5.)OCUPATION:
6.)TELEFONE:
7.)GENDER:

Regards,
Franca Bruno,
Promo Announcer.

* Congratulations
@ 2011-03-11 17:17 Microsoft Promo
From: Microsoft Promo @ 2011-03-11 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

MICROSOFT CORPORATION.

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your email address is among the 100 beneficiaries of Microsoft Online Endowment Fund Award.

Your Funds Would Be Released to You any Moment From Now, But Before Any Further Processing, We Need to Have Your Information Registered in Our Database, Please Fill The Form as Below and send to your zoned payment officer as soon as possible with his contact information as below.

Note: Your File Reference Number is MSCEFA2009/072.

Full Name:
Residential Address:
Country:
Telephone:
Occupation:
Sex:
Age:
Next of Kin:
File Reference Number:

As Soon as he receives The Information Above, You Will Be Duly Informed On

What Next to Do.

Name: Mr. Daniel Williams
Tel: +44703 194 7754
Email: micro_soft3@advir.com

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Betty Anderson.

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2011-03-01  8:24 CONGRATULATIONS
From: CONGRATULATIONS @ 2011-03-01  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: FMT.txt --]

Your Email Id has won 1,000,000 GBP in the UK Online Promo 2011. send your
Full Names
Residential Address
Occupation
Age
Phone
Country

to our claims department   for caims of winnings.

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2011-02-22  0:46 pro0008
From: pro0008 @ 2011-02-22  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are please to inform you that your email address
was chosen in the EU award promotion that was
participated Febuary 2011,and you are to claim the
amount of 1,000,000 Euro,Please contact Pastor Luis Edward

@ 2010-11-04 18:23 Maria Carlgren
From: Maria Carlgren @ 2010-11-04 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bmwwinner

You are a Winner of a BMW X6 Concept Car and a £750,000.00GBP. with Ticket number: 22 5954 78 and Serial number:BMWP / S-A-M 7554-1189 Contact Mr Larry Quester, with your Fullname:Country:Telephone no:Age:You are to reply to this email for claims
Email:bmwpromotion1-uk@email.ch
Regards,
Bmw Promo Team.
Tell:+447024093996

* Congratulations
@ 2010-10-02  0:32 NOKIA PROMOTIONS
From: NOKIA PROMOTIONS @ 2010-10-02  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

You won $853,510.00 in the recently
concluded Nokia Mobile Promotions
drawn under the supervision of Italian lotto.
Contact giovannitrapani@games.com or call Giovanni trapani:  +39 3881945534  for details.
Tom Hiltz
NEVER SEND SPAM. IT IS BAD.

* Congratulations
@ 2010-09-11 23:13 BBC ONLINE
From: BBC ONLINE @ 2010-09-11 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

£800,000 has been awarded to you in the BBC Online,send
Name/Tel/Country urgently to our office for claim.

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2010-09-01  2:44 CMD
From: CMD @ 2010-09-01  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is to inform you that you have been
selected for a cash prize of 1,000,000
(British Pounds) in YAHOO/MSN lottery
promo in London (United Kingdom).The selection
process was carried
out through  random selection in Our
computerized email selection system (ESS)
London Uk. Fill the below:

Names:
Tel:
Age:
Address:
occupation:
country:

Agent Name: Mrs. Rose Elvis
Email: (claimdeptm2010-PkbjNfxxIAQqdlJmJB21zg@public.gmane.org)

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2010-09-01  2:44 CMD
From: CMD @ 2010-09-01  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is to inform you that you have been
selected for a cash prize of 1,000,000
(British Pounds) in YAHOO/MSN lottery
promo in London (United Kingdom).The selection
process was carried
out through  random selection in Our
computerized email selection system (ESS)
London Uk. Fill the below:

Names:
Tel:
Age:
Address:
occupation:
country:

Agent Name: Mrs. Rose Elvis
Email: (claimdeptm2010@hotmail.co.uk)

* Congratulations
@ 2010-08-30 22:41 CMD
From: CMD @ 2010-08-30 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is to inform you that you have been
selected for a cash prize of 1,000,000
(British Pounds) in YAHOO/MSN lottery
promo in London (United Kingdom).The selection
process was carried
out through  random selection in Our
computerized email selection system (ESS)
London Uk. Fill the below:

Names:
Tel:
Age:
Address:
occupation:
country:

Agent Name: Mrs. Rose Elvis
Email: (claimdept2010-1nw7by7+bVvBWfx6+gF1/g@public.gmane.org)

* Congratulations
@ 2010-08-30 22:41 CMD
From: CMD @ 2010-08-30 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is to inform you that you have been
selected for a cash prize of 1,000,000
(British Pounds) in YAHOO/MSN lottery
promo in London (United Kingdom).The selection
process was carried
out through  random selection in Our
computerized email selection system (ESS)
London Uk. Fill the below:

Names:
Tel:
Age:
Address:
occupation:
country:

Agent Name: Mrs. Rose Elvis
Email: (claimdept2010@bnlonline.co.cc)

* Congratulations
@ 2010-08-30 21:57 powerball Team
From: powerball Team @ 2010-08-30 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your email Address have been picked as a winner of a lump sum payout of £.200,000.00 GBP. To begin your claim, please send an  email to cooper Estrada Email:cooperestrada6@gmail.com , with your Full Name, Tel number,Age and your File REF  NºBL/43-B091X59201-099.
Regards,
Powerball Team

Yours truly,
Cocksucker Spammer

* Congratulations...
@ 2010-05-27 21:33 INFO
From: INFO @ 2010-05-27 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iri

Your email address has won,£1,000,000Pounds,in the on going UK promo.send your details:
Names.......
Tele.......
Age.......
Address.......
occupation.......
country.......

Mr. Greg Peterson
Tel:+44 704-570-3256
email:result.bnldept101@live.co.uk

* Congratulations...
@ 2010-05-13 19:46 info
From: info @ 2010-05-13 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iri

Your email address has won,£1,000,000.00 Pounds,in the on going UK promo.send your details:
Names.......
Tele.......
Age.......
Address.......
occupation.......
country.......

send to our agent
Mr. Greg Peterson
Tel:+44 704-571-0545
email:bnlclaims_dept@live.co.uk

* Congratulations...
@ 2010-05-10  7:34 info
From: info @ 2010-05-10  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iri

Your email address has won,£1,000,000.00 Pounds,in the on going UK promo.send your details:
Names.......
Tele.......
Age.......
Address.......
occupation.......
country.......

Mr. Mark Foster
Tel:+44 704-571-0545
email:redeem_prize1122@live.co.uk

* Congratulations...
@ 2010-05-10  7:34 info
From: info @ 2010-05-10  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iri

@ 2010-04-12 22:13 info
From: info @ 2010-04-12 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iri-m/X/MrrnMWw

Agent Name: Mr. Roy Phil
Tel: +44 704-571-0545
Email: bnl.claimdept-SrPyuzuu+o61Qrn1Bg8BZw@public.gmane.org

#1,000,000 (British Pounds) held on the 24th
of March 2010 in
London Uk.

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. phone Number:
4.Occupation
5.Age

* Congratulations...
@ 2010-04-12 22:13 info

#1,000,000 (British Pounds) held on the 24th
of March 2010 in
London Uk.

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. phone Number:
4.Occupation
5.Age

* Congratulations...
@ 2010-04-06 10:26 ` info
From: info @ 2010-04-06 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iris

Agent Name: Mr. Franck Smith
Tel: +44-702-4033-757

£1,000,000 Pounds has been awarded to you in the U.K PROMO.send to this office your:
Names//////////
Tel//////////
Age//////////
Address//////////
Occupation//////////
Country//////////

* Congratulations...
@ 2010-04-06 10:26 info

From: info @ 2010-04-06 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iris

@ 2010-04-04 18:14 info
From: info @ 2010-04-04 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iris

@ 2010-02-08  3:42 @GOOGLE 2010 PROMOTION
From: @GOOGLE 2010 PROMOTION @ 2010-02-08  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

You won £850,000.00 GBP in google promotion.Ticket
number:00869575733664,CGPN:7-22-71-00-66-
12,Serial,numbers:BTD/8070447706/06,Lucky
numbers:12-12-23-35-40-41(12),giveawayteam.johnson3@gmail.com

From: @GOOGLE 2010 PROMOTION @ 2010-02-08  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-08  3:28 @GOOGLE 2010 PROMOTION
From: @GOOGLE 2010 PROMOTION @ 2010-02-08  3:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-08  3:25 @GOOGLE 2010 PROMOTION
From: @GOOGLE 2010 PROMOTION @ 2010-02-08  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-08  2:40 @GOOGLE 2010 PROMOTION
From: @GOOGLE 2010 PROMOTION @ 2010-02-08  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-12-15 12:00 info@thebigbiglotto.co.uk
From: info@thebigbiglotto.co.uk @ 2009-12-15 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Your e-mail address attached to Winning ticket number 00002765649541,Serial
number BIG-3673050706-07 and lucky numbers (46)0023/4440/20/89 won

From: info@thebigbiglotto.co.uk @ 2009-12-15 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2009-08-29 13:51 claims office
From: claims office @ 2009-08-29 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

UK BOARD has awarded you the sum of 1,000,000 Pounds. to your email ID,for claims,send us your Complete Details.

From: claims office @ 2009-08-29 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

UK BOARD has awarded you the sum of 1,000,000 Pounds. to your email ID,for claims,send us your Complete Details.

* Re: Congratulations
@ 2009-08-27  2:55     ` Larry Finger
From: Larry Finger @ 2009-08-27  2:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gábor Stefanik
  Cc: John Linville, Michael Buesch, Mark Huijgen, Broadcom Wireless,
	linux-wireless

Gábor Stefanik wrote:
> 2009/8/27 Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@lwfinger.net>:
>> Gábor,
>>
>> Congratulations on your progress. With today's patches my BCM4312
>> 802.11b/g card with PCI ID 14e4:4315 works - I'm using it at the
>> moment. I'm using WPA2 encryption and have connected to APs on
>> channels 1 and 11. My logs are clean.
>
> That's good to hear!
>
>> As you noted, performance is a little weak, but I get transmits of
>> 9-11 Mb/s and receive rates up to 18 Mb/s - eminently usable.
>
> What is your actual RX throughput? For me, it's usable up to 24Mb/s,
> but the actual throughput is limited to 1.2Mb/s.

That 18 Mb/s receive rate was observed data transfer from my server
that is wired to the router/AP and over the air to the BCM4312, just
as the 11 Mb/s was observed transfer from the BCM4312 to the server. I
have no idea what bit rate was set into the interface. Every time I
looked, it was at 1 Mb/s, but the throughput is better than that.

--snip--

>> For those of you with N PHYs, the RE of those devices will be my next
>> step.
>
> My next step will be calibration. :-)
>
> (However, calibration specs are still not complete - there are 2 wlc_*
> calls in PR41573. But that only matters for rev.0, and apparently all
> 4312s are rev.1.)

I missed those (obviously). Are there any other places in the LP PHY
that need work?

Larry

* Re: Congratulations
@ 2009-08-27  2:22   ` Gábor Stefanik
From: Gábor Stefanik @ 2009-08-27  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Larry Finger
  Cc: John Linville, Michael Buesch, Mark Huijgen, Broadcom Wireless,
	linux-wireless

2009/8/27 Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@lwfinger.net>:
> Gábor,
>
> Congratulations on your progress. With today's patches my BCM4312
> 802.11b/g card with PCI ID 14e4:4315 works - I'm using it at the
> moment. I'm using WPA2 encryption and have connected to APs on
> channels 1 and 11. My logs are clean.

That's good to hear!

> As you noted, performance is a little weak, but I get transmits of
> 9-11 Mb/s and receive rates up to 18 Mb/s - eminently usable.

What is your actual RX throughput? For me, it's usable up to 24Mb/s,
but the actual throughput is limited to 1.2Mb/s.

> I certainly hope that you get the patches approved so that these
> changes will be in the 2.6.32 kernel.

The patches are already in the tree, actually.

--
Vista: [V]iruses, [I]ntruders, [S]pyware, [T]rojans and [A]dware. :-)

* Congratulations
@ 2009-08-27  0:26 ` Larry Finger
From: Larry Finger @ 2009-08-27  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gábor Stefanik
  Cc: John Linville, Michael Buesch, Mark Huijgen, Broadcom Wireless,

@ 2009-06-10 11:55 ` play.humanleague
From: play.humanleague @ 2009-06-10 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

You have won congratulation,Please Verify this mail by sending  your name, address, age, phone number Occuption etc to ukoffice10@btinternet.com

From: play.humanleague @ 2009-06-10 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2009-06-02 15:58 thebreakfastcorner
From: thebreakfastcorner @ 2009-06-02 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

You are a certified winner of£5,000,000 award 2009 fill in below your names, address,sex, age, telephone, occupation. Email:agentoffice@btinternet.com

* Congratulations
@ 2009-06-02 15:35 ©Online Notification
From: ©Online Notification @ 2009-06-02 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Notification!!
You are a certified winner of£100,000.00Pounds by
the microsoft award 2009 fill in below your names,
address,sex, age, telephone, occupation.
Regards
Mr. Nelson White
ukoffice10@btinternet.com

* Congratulations
@ 2009-05-31 20:08 ©Online Notification
From: ©Online Notification @ 2009-05-31 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

You are a certified winner of£1,000,000 award 2009 fill in below your names, address,sex, age, telephone, occupation. Email:ukoffice10@btinternet.com

* Congratulations
@ 2009-05-26 14:26 ©Online Notification
From: ©Online Notification @ 2009-05-26 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2009-05-26  7:35 ©MICROSOFT OFFICE
From: ©MICROSOFT OFFICE @ 2009-05-26  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Notification!!
You are a certified winner of£1,000,000.00Pounds by
the microsoft award 2009 fill in below your names,
address,sex, age, telephone, occupation.
Regards
Mr A. Baker
harryraydesk@btinternet.com

* congratulations
@ 2009-05-23  9:21 Mrs. Johanne brune
From: Mrs. Johanne brune @ 2009-05-23  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your e-mail address have just won you $950.000.00  (Nine Hundred And Fifty thousand dollars only) contact this office for more detail: Dr. Edwin Bekkens   Tel: +34672506457. Email:( elbacoseguros@gmail.com) or   (elbaco33@gmail.com)

Once again congratulations. Your email address has brought to you this unexpected  luck.

Mrs. Johanne brunet ,
(Lottery coordinator)

* congratulations
@ 2009-05-23  8:48 Mrs. Johanne brune
From: Mrs. Johanne brune @ 2009-05-23  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-05-23  6:28 Mrs. Johanne brune
From: Mrs. Johanne brune @ 2009-05-23  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-05-22 20:15 Mrs. Johanne brune
From: Mrs. Johanne brune @ 2009-05-22 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-05-22  6:57 ©Online Notification
From: ©Online Notification @ 2009-05-22  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2009-04-26  5:52 ©Online Notification
From: ©Online Notification @ 2009-04-26  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Confirm this receipt by contacting the process unit officer Nelson for the sum of £1,000,000GBP E-mail:uk_office01@btinternet.com Fill the details:Name,Add,Tel.Yours Ms.Caroline

* Congratulations
@ 2009-04-26  5:45 ` ©Online Notification
From: ©Online Notification @ 2009-04-26  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

From: ©Online Notification @ 2009-04-26  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2009-02-06 13:42 CAMELOT GROUP
From: CAMELOT GROUP @ 2009-02-06 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

You have just been awarded,the sum of  £1,230,310.00 GBP in the Camelot Award
2009, Anniversary Bonanza. held on February. For Claims email your details
to: cg_larry@btinternet.com

Names:............
Address:..............
Country:................
Age:..........
Sex:..............
Phone/cellphone........

regard
Mr. Larry Whyte
Co-ordinator
TEL:+44 703 597 0367

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2008-03-16 13:31 BMW  LOTTERY
From: BMW  LOTTERY @ 2008-03-16 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ticket Number: 5647600545188
Serial number: BMWP/11654347845

Attention: Lucky Winner,

We are happy to announce that you are one of our Lucky Four(4)Star
Prize Winner in this months edition of the BMW
International Online Promotion held on 15th of March 2008 in
England.
This makes you a proud owner of a Brand New BMW 5 series Car and a
cash amount of (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds).
To claim your prize Contact the claim office with the under listed
information's as soon as possible:
Name......................
Address..................
Country..................
Age.........................
Sex..........................
Occupation.............
Phone....................
Fax.........................
Ticket Number........
Nationality.............

You are hereby inform you contact the claims agents below  for we to be
able to file in you document which you have send to us for we to be
able to deliver your winning prize to you at your homes the selection
is yearly and every winning of the Brand New BMW 5 series Car for the
2007/2008

Contact For Your Claim
Mr. Starinzo John Pilo
Email:claimsagentjohns@yahoo.co.uk

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2008-02-05 19:36 MICROSOFT AWARD 2008
From: MICROSOFT AWARD 2008 @ 2008-02-05 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Congratulations.Your email ID was selected by an online draw for 500,000GBP by the microsoft 2008 online promotion.contact the address below for further information.
Mr Johnny Phoenix
Johnny_Phoenix@live.com

MICROSOFT EVENTS 2008....In your best interest.

* Congratulations
@ 2007-10-13  2:11 diocese
From: diocese @ 2007-10-13  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Attn:Winner
Congratulations, The Foundazion Di Vittorio has chosen you by  the board
of trustees as one of the final recipients ofa cash Grant/Donation for
your own personal,educational,and business Tocelebrate the 30th
anniversary 2007 program,We are giving outayearlydonation
of US$200,000.00 to nd it to the Payment Remitance Office Viaemail
contact BATCH NO40 lucky recipients,ascharitydonations/aid.
fill out below Formse:Batch(N-222-6747,E-900-56)
FullName:..............
ResidentialAddress:...............
Occupation:..............
Country:..................
Telephone:..................
Fax:......................
Number:....
Sex:...................
age:.................
NextofKin:............
Winning BatchNo:......
(PaymentRemitanceContact)
MrCalvinoCostantino.
E-Mail:payout_officeunit@yahoo.it
http://www.fondazionedivittorio.it

* Congratulations
@ 2007-10-10 11:53 James Jeri
From: James Jeri @ 2007-10-10 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2007-10-10 11:51 Foundazion Di Vittorio
From: Foundazion Di Vittorio @ 2007-10-10 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2006-05-20 22:02 Tim Tassonis
From: Tim Tassonis @ 2006-05-20 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi

I just wanted to congratulate Linus to the great victory in the European
Song Contest. Never mind the World Cup, Finland is now the cultural
capital of Europe for one year!

Bye
Tim

* congratulations
@ 2005-07-28 16:44 john green
From: john green @ 2005-07-28 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Lucky Winner,
Our ref: your winning number:x25/world550012345/random/2005
Congratulations as one of our random winners for $2 million usd(two
million dollars) of the canadian lotto company in conjuction with AL
-SAUD Royal Family of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Charity draw . To
begin your claims process, please provide the following information. The
information supplied will enable our head quaters office here in Canada
determine your payment. Please provide the following to enable us open
and update your file as per your status as a Winner: Winning number,
Your full names, Your age and sex Your mailing address Your functional
phone/fax numbers Any means of identification-international passport,
drivers license, national identity or staff identity card. Your
nationality/country of residence.
Upon the receipt of these particulars, we shall forward to you Award
Claims Profile Forms to be completed and sent back to us so as to
commence the the prize award processs culminating in your finally
receiving your award certificate and award prize. The procedure will take
us three working days to complete the administrative procedures before
finally passing your file to the Verification/Payment Department for final
settlement of the award prize, for our time is limited now owing to
preparations for the next draws. Please we expect that you expedite
action on this and reply us ASAP.
Canadian Lotto Company NB: Our program is organized such that
winners in the Random Category do not need to formally apply to
become Winners. Winners are chosen by a computer-based random
selection process of e-mail addresses without names to avoid sectarian,
racial, cultural, and geographical and any other biases. It is a way the
Canadian Lotto Company and AL-SAUD Royal Family of Kingdom of
Saudi Arabia chose to assist individuals with parts of the benefits it
derives from her God-given natural resources.
Upon declaration of winning email addresses, based on the emails
forwarded by the Information Technology Department, our department
sends a formal notification message to such email addresses and upon
receiving replies, we commence with the award procedure.Please send
your email to attention of Mr John Green,
payment@canadianlottocompany.com
Best Wishes,

John Green,
www.canadianlottocompany.com