* question about fs_enet driver
@ 2009-05-08 21:36 Ken Huisman
From: Ken Huisman @ 2009-05-08 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-dev

Is there a way to configure the fs_enet driver to use rmii mode for one
of the ethernet devices in
my device tree?  I know other drivers support a keyword in the device
tree (such as phy-connection-type = "rmii")
but the following line of code in fs_enet-main.c (fs_init_phy())
suggests to me that mii mode is hard-coded for this driver:

        phydev = phy_connect(dev, fep->fpi->bus_id, &fs_adjust_link, 0,
                PHY_INTERFACE_MODE_MII);

am I correct in my understanding, or is this set up a different way for
the fs_enet driver?

thanks

Ken

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-05-08 22:01 UTC | newest]