* [Printing-architecture] pdftoopvp CUPS filter in PDF filter add-on for CUPS now!
@ 2009-06-02 22:43 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2009-06-02 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: printing-architecture, OTANI Koji, Printing-japan

Hi,

I have added the new pdftoopvp CUPS filter to the PDF printing workflow
filter add-on for CUPS now. Please download the newest version here:

http://www.openprinting.org/download/printing/pdf-printing/pdf-filters.tar.gz

and try it with any not too old version of CUPS. Note that you also need
libpoppler 0.11.0 (or newer), libijs, libfreetype, libfontconfig, and
liblcms. You can use the libraries of your distribution, but you must
install the appropriate -dev or -devel packages with the header files.

I have also applied the updated add-on to the BZR repository of the CUPS
package for Debian. So the pdftoopvp filter will soon appear in the CUPS
packages of Debian unstable and Ubuntu Karmic.

    Till

* Re: [Printing-architecture] [Printing-japan] pdftoopvp CUPS filter in PDF filter add-on for CUPS now!
@ 2009-06-02 23:05 ` TORATANI Yasumasa
From: TORATANI Yasumasa @ 2009-06-02 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Till Kamppeter; +Cc: printing-architecture, Printing-japan, OTANI Koji

Till,

Thank you so much for the integration.
We will review and test them, and send feedback to you
if we find something.

TORATANI

On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 00:43:15 +0200
Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have added the new pdftoopvp CUPS filter to the PDF printing workflow
> filter add-on for CUPS now. Please download the newest version here:
>
> http://www.openprinting.org/download/printing/pdf-printing/pdf-filters.tar.gz
>
> and try it with any not too old version of CUPS. Note that you also need
> libpoppler 0.11.0 (or newer), libijs, libfreetype, libfontconfig, and
> liblcms. You can use the libraries of your distribution, but you must
> install the appropriate -dev or -devel packages with the header files.
>
> I have also applied the updated add-on to the BZR repository of the CUPS
> package for Debian. So the pdftoopvp filter will soon appear in the CUPS
> packages of Debian unstable and Ubuntu Karmic.
>
>     Till

TORATANI Yasumasa
Software Platform Technology Development Dept. 33
Digital Platform Technology Development HQs, CANON INC.