* aplay: pcm_write:1269: write error: Input/output error
@ 2009-06-06 12:25 John R.
From: John R. @ 2009-06-06 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

bluez: 4.39
kernel: 2.6.29.2

When attempting to play a wav file I get a short blip of sound but it
errors out and stops every time:

aplay -D bluetooth ross.wav
Playing WAVE 'ross.wav' : Unsigned 8 bit, Rate 11025 Hz, Mono
aplay: pcm_write:1269: write error: Input/output error

If I try and play a stereo 44100 Hz file there is no blip of sound just
the same error.

Any suggestions on where to look?   I have used AudioDevices Wiki page
for configuration.

asoundrc:

pcm.bluetoothraw {
   type bluetooth
   device XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
   profile auto
}

pcm.bluetooth {
   type plug
   slave {
        pcm bluetoothraw
   }
}

Thanks,

John

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-06 12:25 UTC | newest]