* Checking  guest memory pages changes from host userspace
@ 2009-06-19 18:09 Passera, Pablo R
From: Passera, Pablo R @ 2009-06-19 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Hi list,
        I need to monitor some guest memory pages. I need to know if the information in these pages was changed. For this, I was thinking to mark the guest memory pages in some way (like write protecting them) so a page fault is generated. Then manage this fault inside qemu. Is there some API in libkvm that allows me to do this?

Thanks a lot,
Pablo