* [Printing-architecture] Next US/Europe OP Teleconference - Tuesday 4 August 2009
@ 2009-07-08  1:30 Ira McDonald
From: Ira McDonald @ 2009-07-08  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: printing-architecture, Till Kamppeter, Petrie, Glen

Per our discussion during the Open Printing teleconference
today:

    - Tuesday 4 August 2009, Daytime
      - US
        8am in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
        9am in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
        10am in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
        11am in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
      - Europe
        5pm in Berlin - CEST (Central European Summer Time)

    * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
      International: +1-218-936-7999
      Access Code:   491659#

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic@gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

* Re: [Printing-architecture] Next US/Europe OP Teleconference - Tuesday 4 August 2009
@ 2009-07-28 23:44 ` Ira McDonald
From: Ira McDonald @ 2009-07-28 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: printing-architecture, Till Kamppeter, Petrie, Glen

Hi,

Reminder of next week's Open Printing teleconference

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Ira McDonald<blueroofmusic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Per our discussion during the Open Printing teleconference
> today:
>
>    - Tuesday 4 August 2009, Daytime
>      - US
>        8am in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
>        9am in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
>        10am in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
>        11am in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
>      - Europe
>        5pm in Berlin - CEST (Central European Summer Time)
>
>    * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
>      International: +1-218-936-7999
>      Access Code:   491659#
>
> Cheers,
> - Ira

> Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
> email: blueroofmusic@gmail.com
> winter:
>  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
>  734-944-0094
> summer:
>  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
>  906-494-2434

* [Printing-architecture] REMINDER: Next US/Europe OP Teleconference - Tuesday 4 August 2009
@ 2009-07-31 10:54   ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2009-07-31 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald; +Cc: printing-architecture, Petrie, Glen

Hi,

this is a reminder for our next OpenPrinting phone meeting. It is
Tuesday next week, the 4th of August. See the time schedules below.

We will talk about the progress of the GSoC students, my proposal of a
three-day tutorial for the printer manufacturers about driver design,
packaging for the auto download and the Common Printing Dialog, and
about any other business you bring in.

    Till

-------------------

     - Tuesday 4 August 2009, Daytime
       - US
         8am in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
         9am in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
         10am in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
         11am in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
       - Europe
         5pm in Berlin - CEST (Central European Summer Time)

     * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
       International: +1-218-936-7999
       Access Code:   491659#

* Re: [Printing-architecture] REMINDER: Next US/Europe OP Teleconference - Tuesday 4 August 2009
@ 2009-08-03 21:08     ` Ira McDonald
From: Ira McDonald @ 2009-08-03 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Till Kamppeter; +Cc: printing-architecture, Petrie, Glen

REMINDER...

@ 2009-08-03 21:20       ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2009-08-03 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald; +Cc: printing-architecture, Petrie, Glen

Sorry, I forgot completely that I had to go to the Ubuntu sprint in Dublin.

So let us simply do the meeting next week. WDYT?

    Till

@ 2009-08-11  8:07       ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2009-08-11  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald; +Cc: printing-architecture, Petrie, Glen

Unfortunately, I have an urgent appointement with a doctor today. Is
there any problem to move the meeting to Aug 18?

    Till