* Support for Infrasonic Quartet
@ 2009-09-14 22:39 Pavel Hofman
From: Pavel Hofman @ 2009-09-14 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

Hi Takashi,

I am sending patches for Infrasonic Quartet. The card has three external
clock modes therefore I had to modify ice1724.c to support multiple
spdif_master types. While working on the driver, I did some minor fixes
to ak4xxx-adda.c too.

For proc files I added a conversion function from int to string
representing its binary format (quartet.c:get_binary). If you know of an
existing utility, please let me know and I will use it instead. The
binary output helps a lot with debugging.

The quartet patch does not comply with checkpatch.pl in 2.6.27 since the
script throws a false positive for [] in #define.

Thanks a lot for comments.

Best regards,

Pavel.

* Re: Support for Infrasonic Quartet - fixed patches
@ 2009-09-16 20:23 ` Pavel Hofman
From: Pavel Hofman @ 2009-09-16 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel; +Cc: Takashi Iwai

Hi Takashi,

All the patches will follow. I could not use git rebase anymore since
even a clean clone started complaining:

pavel@nahore:~/projects/alsa-generic/alsa-kmirror$ git rebase
fatal: Needed a single revision
invalid upstream

I had to apply patches from files generated by git-format-patch to a
clean clone one-by-one and copy the commit messages when committing. Is
there a simple way to re-create commits including their messages from
those patch files?

Thanks,

Pavel.

* Support for Infrasonic Quartet