* [Printing-architecture] Japan/US/Europe quarterly OP Meeting day
@ 2009-11-09 10:09 TORATANI Yasumasa
From: TORATANI Yasumasa @ 2009-11-09 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: printing-architecture; +Cc: printing-japan

Hi All,

This is Toratani from Tokyo.

As we scheduled before, we have a plan to have a Japan/US/Europe
quarterly OP Meeting on Nov. 30th in US/Europe (and Dec. 1st in Japan).

However, due to an internal event and meetings scheduled recent days,
I'm sorry but I won't be able to attend the meeting on that day.

Other person from Tokyo, for instance Mihara-san, might be able to
attend the meeting, though, we appreciate if telecon will be held one
week earlier or one week later of Nov. 30th.

Could you please consider to change?

TORATANI

* Re: [Printing-architecture] Japan/US/Europe quarterly OP Meeting day
@ 2009-11-09 22:21 ` Ira McDonald
From: Ira McDonald @ 2009-11-09 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TORATANI Yasumasa, Ira McDonald; +Cc: printing-architecture, printing-japan

Hi Toratani-san,

The week later (Monday/Tuesday 7/8 December) is right before
the PWG Meeting in Austin, TX on 8-10 December - not a good
time for several people (including myself).

The week before (Monday/Tuesday 23/24 November) is fine with
me.  Can you and Mihara-san and others(?) attend then?

Till, Lars, George, Glen - can you folks attend a week early for
the quarterly Japan/US/Europe Open Printing teleconference?

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic@gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 5:09 AM, TORATANI Yasumasa
<toratani.yasumasa@canon.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is Toratani from Tokyo.
>
> As we scheduled before, we have a plan to have a Japan/US/Europe
> quarterly OP Meeting on Nov. 30th in US/Europe (and Dec. 1st in Japan).
>
> However, due to an internal event and meetings scheduled recent days,
> I'm sorry but I won't be able to attend the meeting on that day.
>
> Other person from Tokyo, for instance Mihara-san, might be able to
> attend the meeting, though, we appreciate if telecon will be held one
> week earlier or one week later of Nov. 30th.
>
> Could you please consider to change?
>
> TORATANI

* Re: [Printing-architecture] [Printing-japan] Japan/US/Europe quarterly OP Meeting day
@ 2009-11-09 22:25   ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2009-11-09 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald; +Cc: TORATANI Yasumasa, printing-architecture, printing-japan

Ira McDonald wrote:
> Hi Toratani-san,
>
> The week later (Monday/Tuesday 7/8 December) is right before
> the PWG Meeting in Austin, TX on 8-10 December - not a good
> time for several people (including myself).
>
> The week before (Monday/Tuesday 23/24 November) is fine with
> me.  Can you and Mihara-san and others(?) attend then?
>
> Till, Lars, George, Glen - can you folks attend a week early for
> the quarterly Japan/US/Europe Open Printing teleconference?

It is OK with me.

    Till