* [Xenomai-core] Replace bind.h with a convenience library.
@ 2009-11-15 18:35 Gilles Chanteperdrix
From: Gilles Chanteperdrix @ 2009-11-15 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xenomai core

Hi,

in preparation for adding more code common to all skins (signals
handling), I split bind.h into three files, which are compiled as a
convenience library linked to every skin library.

I have pushed this first modification for review, you can see the
changes here:
http://git.xenomai.org/?p=xenomai-gch.git;a=commit;h=05a32ee49ceedddc44024c2fc2f6125fdfe344b9

You may find the patch on the xenomai-git mailing list, if you want to
comment it inline.

Regards.

--
					    Gilles.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-11-15 18:35 UTC | newest]