* Moving between fullscreen dosemu and the desktop
@ 2009-12-01 16:01 Raphael Tennenbaum
From: Raphael Tennenbaum @ 2009-12-01 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dosemu list

a long shot, I know, but is there a way to switch between a full-screen
dosemu session and the Linux desktop?  of course Ctrl-Alt-F works fine
for toggling full-screen and windowed dosemu, but it would be just a
little bit quicker to shell back to Gnome while leaving the fullscreen
dosemu session minimized, as it were; a friend suggested that something
run from dosemu's system command might be feasible.

-rafe t.

* Re: Moving between fullscreen dosemu and the desktop
@ 2009-12-01 17:48 ` Javier Tarifa
From: Javier Tarifa @ 2009-12-01 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raphael Tennenbaum; +Cc: dosemu list

> a long shot, I know, but is there a way to switch between a
> full-screen dosemu session and the Linux desktop?  of course
> Ctrl-Alt-F works fine for toggling full-screen and windowed dosemu,
> but it would be just a little bit quicker to shell back to Gnome while
> leaving the fullscreen dosemu session minimized, as it were; a friend
> suggested that something run from dosemu's system command might be
> feasible.

I don't know if that's exactly what you want, but you can run dosemu in
a virtual console and switch between them and your X session.