* ***SPAM*** Footer in MIME messages
@ 2010-01-13 14:00 Ben Schmidt
From: Ben Schmidt @ 2010-01-13 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

Hi!

I can see from the mailing list archives that the subject of mlmmj handling
footers correctly for MIME messages was discussed back in 2005/2006. A patch was
made, the latest version of which is, I believe, here:

http://plonk.de/sw/mlmmj/mlmmj-footer-mime6.patch

and it was indicated that this would be included in 1.2.10. Four years down the
track and we're up to 1.2.16 and it seems this patch hasn't actually made it in. I
couldn't find anything in the archives suggesting a change of plan or explaining
why it hadn't been included.

I just tried applying the patch to 1.2.16 and with a small amount of manual work
it still applies just fine and mlmmj compiles. I haven't tested it yet.

However, I would love to see this feature make it into the official mlmmj. Is that
possible? Likely? Is there something holding it back that I can help with?

Cheers,

Ben.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-01-13 14:00 UTC | newest]